In addition, this position oversees the implementation, maintenance and management of Efforts-to-Outcomes software, collaborating directly with Program Directors and end-users to facilitate program performance management activities.
This position is supervised by the Business and Performance Analyst. Together, these positions determine what data are necessary to measure outcomes and achieve goals. This position maintains working knowledge of ECS program goals, outputs and outcomes and recommends improvements in evaluations, outcomes measurement, analysis, presentation and utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree, experience in information management, database administration, and data collection required. Any reasonable equivalent of combined education and experiences may be considered.
- At least two (2) years related professional work experience in the following areas: database administration/management, data analysis, data design or a combination.
- Social Work, Human Services, or other non-profit experience highly desirable.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with program databases; ETO is a plus. Achievement of or willingness to achieve ETO Administrator certification.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Access and Outlook. Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in outcomes management and logic model development.
- Experience teaching/ training adults. Ability to communicate with/ train a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent critical thinking and social skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal and written communications skills.
Department: Center for Innovation and Impact
Reports To: Business and Performance Analyst
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am -4:45pm (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Salaried-Non-Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; excellent benefits package; medical/dental; 401(k); short/long term disability; transportation subsidy; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and generous vacation allotment.
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-DES to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. EOE