Working closely with the Manager of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Coordinator will brainstorm strategies and help maintain the agency’s online presence—drafting, producing, and publishing content for and capturing the analytics of ECS’ web and social media channels. He/she will assist in copywriting and editing needs, drafting communications for internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, communications, and/or social media
- Strong written/verbal communication skill, including excellent grasp of grammar and style suitable for publications.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of and comfort with social media content publishing. Adobe Creative Suite and website content management systems a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a goal-oriented team environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for style while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-like level of professionalism with the ability to interact and collaborate with a variety of partners.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and willingness to travel to and work in multiple ECS sites in widely varying kinds of neighborhoods throughout Philadelphia, including occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Passion for the mission and values of ECS with the ability to articulate its impact to participants and stakeholders.
Department: External Relations
Reports To: Manager of Marketing & Communications
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-4:45pm (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; excellent benefits package; medical/dental; 401(k); short/long term disability; transportation subsidy; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and generous vacation allotment.
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-MC to email@example.com or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
Please submit 2-3 writing and/or marketing-related work samples for review. EOE