In addition, the OST Assistant Group Supervisor (AGS) assists with implementation and tracking of activity projects, as well as providing academic assistance for children and youth in the OST Program.
- High school diploma and two (2) year’ experience with children OR High school diploma, 15 credit hours from an accredited college in education or human services field and one (1) year experience with children OR High school diploma and 30 credit hours from an accredited college in education or human services field.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Classroom and behavioral management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with children and youth.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule (e.g. able to work half days, professional development, and attend agency meetings).
- Ability to relate and work with culturally diverse children and families in a helpful and non-judgmental manner.
Department: Out of School Time
Reports To: OST Program or Site Coordinator
Work Schedule: Part-time Varied (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; 401(k) retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and ability to accrue sick leave.
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-AGS to email@example.com or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. EOE