In addition, the Site Coordinator will provide leadership and assistance to OST staff while promoting the program within the community. The Site Coordinator will assist the Assistant Director with community outreach, recruitment, and retention, as well as, collaborate with other community organizations and city-wide stakeholders to benefit the program.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with at least three years’ experience.
- Knowledgeable about Project Based Learning processes.
- Knowledgeable about Child Care Licensing processes.
- Ability to relate and work with culturally diverse children, youth and adults in a helpful and non-judgmental manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to provide for the health and safety of OST participants.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Department: Out of School Time
Reports To: Assistant Director of OST Programs
Work Schedule: 27. 5 hours per week (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; 401(k) retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and ability to accrue sick leave.
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-COR to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. EOE