You can help our school-aged participants succeed in the classroom!
Your contribution of brand new backpacks filled with school supplies is a cherished annual tradition. Students will earn their backpacks through participating in our Out of School Time summer camp programming that ends the first week of August. Help them start the school year right!
You can help in the following ways:
- Provide a $25 Visa® gift card(s) for teachers to support classroom activities year-round
- Volunteer to help organize backpacks and supplies here at ECS (July 23-26)
- Donate new unisex backpacks stocked with essential school supplies for elementary and middle school students (Click here to download our back-to-school shopping lists)
- Contact Avyane (info below) to purchase a pre-packed backpack from Staples
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List
Delivery dates: Mondays through Fridays between 9am-5pm. at our Main Office (225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia PA, 19106). You can begin to drop off supplies today through July 19 (our deadline!).
To get involved, please contact Avyane Osborne, assistant director of development, at 215.351.1466 or email@example.com.