In addition, the GL also implements activities for youth that are student-centered and hands-on, that contribute to improved self-esteem school performance and daily functioning in the family and school.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, child development, or human services OR Associate’s degree plus three years experiences in education, child development or human services OR Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential plus one year experience working with school age children.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with children and adolescents.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in group process and group dynamic.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Some knowledge of Key Stone stars and Office of Child Development and Early Learning regulations preferred.
- Ability to relate and work with culturally diverse children and families in a helpful and non-judgmental manner.
- Ability to remain flexible.
- Empathy for the homeless population
Department: Out of School Time
Reports To: OST Site Coordinator
Work Schedule: Part-time Varied (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; 401(k) retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and ability to accrue sick leave.
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-PRC to email@example.com or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. EOE