1 out of 3 American adults has prediabetes. If you have prediabetes, you can make changes now to improve your health and prevent type 2 diabetes.
The PreventT2 lifestyle change program can help you lose weight, become more physically active, and reduce stress.
With PreventT2, you get:
- A proven program to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes
- A CDC-approved curriculum and trained lifestyle coach
- A year-long program with weekly meetings for the first 6 months, then once or twice a month for the second 6 months
- Support from others like you as you learn new skills
- Join the PreventT2 program — so you can keep doing the things you love.
- 100% free
- Peer support
- Weekly door prizes
- Gift card upon completion
Year-long with weekly meetings for the first 6 months, then once or twice a month for the second 6 months.
Registration and Orientation
Tuesdays, January 23 or 30, anytime between 1-4:00pm
Spectrum Community Health Services
5201 Haverford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19139
For more information, contact Pamela Egleston, director of health and wellness programming, at email@example.com or 215.351.1463.